Thursday

"Today is a week since I started ampyra- I can tell a difference with it. With my walking, I don't drag as much"


CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE & READ COMMENTS & (((HUGS)) OUR Facebook FRIENDS LEFT FOR BERLENA!

AND

CLICK HERE TO READ 1000'S OF OTHER STORIES ABOUT OUR 2,700 Facebook FRIENDS LIKE BERLENA'S BELOW:

Hi Stan,
Today is a week since I started ampyra. The first couple of days of taking it, I definitely didn't feel well. I was dizzy and didn't feel like doing anything.

I am feeling better, and I can tell a difference with it. With my walking, I don't drag as much and I'm hoping that as time goes by it will get better.

I called my doctor and spoke with her nurse, and she said that she had received calls from some clients who complained about numbness in their mouth. So far that hasn't happened with me.

I went to an MS Seminar last Saturday, and I was surprised at the number of people who hadn't heard of ampyra and at the number of people who had heard about it, but didn't know the procedure to get it. I was the only one in attendance who had started it.