Thursday

"I'm going to do oral drug called amypra for walking in a few weeks...hopefully will see maybe a little improvement""


CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE & READ COMMENTS & (((HUGS)) OUR Facebook FRIENDS LEFT FOR CHRIS!

AND CLICK HERE TO READ 1000'S OF OTHER STORIES ABOUT OUR 2,700 Facebook FRIENDS LIKE CHRIS'S BELOW:


hi stan, how are you?

Tysabri is a good idea..have been on the shots and all they did was make me worse..

the rebif messed up my hands real bad.:( my neuro said i have PPMS..im starting to feel it is headed towards PRMS..the worst kind..all i do is relapse!

never had a remission at all.

goin to talk to my neuro next month about Tysabri..my disease progression is bad..mri is showing that..

also I'm still going to do that oral drug called amypra for walking in a few weeks..hopefully will see maybe a little improvement..it for sure is only a symptom treatment..

i love your page on here and on myspace..:) lots of loving and caring angels you have..:) wonderful sites..:)

wishing you the absolute best always!

chris