Thursday

"please ask the Angels to tell me everything they know about Ampyra-the new drug for walking that was just approved by the FDA"


CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE & READ COMMENTS & (((HUGS)) OUR Facebook FRIENDS LEFT FOR KARIN!


AND CLICK HERE TO READ 1000'S OF OTHER STORIES ABOUT OUR 2,700 Facebook FRIENDS LIKE KARIN'S BELOW:

I want to take Ampyra and I was wondering if you could give me some info on it Stan. And would you please ask the Angels to tell me everything they know about Ampyra! It is the new MS drug for walking that was just approved by the FDA

I asked my Neuro and he didnt know anything! All he said to me was that he didnt think insurance would cover it and that it was $1000 per month so he wasnt too interested in it because none of his patients could afford it.

But I read the post you made earlier from one of the Angels who said that her insurance is going to pay for her Ampyra! SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MY NEURO SAID THAT! I love my neuro Stan!!

Love & xoxoxo

Karin